Sunday, June 7, 2009

A BEAUTIFUL DAY AT UNSW

Time has gone by quite fast I must say. One semester gone. That is 12 weeks worth of studying and winter is almost here. Or should I say autumn is reaching its end.

I took a walk around uni and took some random pictures. Really, how can you resist yourself from doing that? The weather was beautiful and nature beckons its beauty to be appreciated.

First stop was some mushrooms which I found at the trunk of a tree outside the law library. There was a whole patch mushrooming at that spot. Haha. Get the joke? "mushrooming"
Dunno whether its poisonous or not. Hence, better to leave it as it is :)

Then this creature here is a bird, a very dirty one which like to stick its long black beak into dustbins. It has the ability to hop and stand on the rim of a dustbin and its starts its mission of poking, pocking and pocking. Plus! It's bigger than it looks in the photo. Not ostrich size obviously but not your average pigeon size either.

Like I said, end of autumn. Trees with red, brown and yellow leaves decorate the UNSW walkways with brilliant colour. This one is at the library lawn. Speaking about the library, OMG! Uni totally revamped the whole library, especially the 3rd and 10th floor. At least all the money which they steal from international students have been put to some good use. The library's 3rd floor looks like a café. You can actually hang out there. Like seriously. Haha :)

0 comments: